Are you ready to help us provide the top-level service and best-practice solutions we’re known for? This position allows you to deploy your full range of skills to troubleshoot, refurbish, maintain, track, manage, and test our full complement of state-of-the-art equipment.
We’ll provide continual technical training — both on the job and in the classroom. You provide the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Firm geographic knowledge of the DFW Metropolitan area
- Detailed follow-up and follow-through
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient in common software programs such as MS Office
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Clear Department of Motor Vehicle Records
- CompTIA PDI+ or A+ Certification is preferred
- Understanding of document management & workflows is a plus
- Previous copier certification is required
Ready to open the door for this challenging and rewarding position?
Contact us today.